It is our pleasure to announce that ArtsIT & DLI 2016 proceedings have been published.
ArtsIT & DLI 2016 proceedings are available via EUDL and SPRINGER.
Thank you for cooperating with EAI and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
EAI Publications Department
The 2017 editions of the co-located conferences ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation and Design, Learning & Innovation (DLI) will be held in Crete, one of the most beautiful islands of Greece! The dates will be announced soon!
Dr. Nikolaos Vidakis from the Department of Informatics Engineering at TEI-C has accepted our invitation as General Chair!
NEWS: Recent server technical issues caused a temporary malfunction of the paper management system Confy due to which we were unable to send the revised materials to the publisher. The issue has been address and we are in contact with the publisher to address the final requirements before the materials are sent to the publication queue.
The 5th EAI International Conference on Arts and Technology, Interactivity & Game Creation
IMPORTANT! Sharing taxi between Billund Airport and Esbjerg! Please refer to THIS SPREADSHEET. Please also read Travel Info for more information about the Spreadsheet.
- The FINAL PROGRAM has been announced! The Schedule is presented for both ArtsIt and DLI, for Monday and Tuesday.
- The conference (ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation) will be held in C1.117. Exhibition, posters and coffee breaks will be in the allocated space opposite the auditoriums
GC of the #ArtsIT2016 Anthony Brooks in new interview: "An exciting connection between Arts and IT"
- Dear authors, the final deadline for submissions was extended until March 14, 2016 and based on this also Notifications Date was moved to 28th March.
- Keynote Speaker announced!
- Getting Ready for Arts and Technology, Interactivity & Game Creation 2016
- The international conference ArtsIT is being extended in 2016 to include Interactivity and Game Creation. It will be hosted in Esbjerg, Denmark at Esbjerg campus of Aalborg University in May 2-3, 2016.
• We are happy to inform you about colocated conference 1st EAI International Conference on Design, Learning & Innovation.
• All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
• Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
• Selected papers will be invited to be extended towards publishing in leading international journals with indexing as well as journals listed in the European Union Digital Library. Exact journals will be listed soon.
A Game Jam/Hackathon will be arranged to support the conference. Details will follow!
An interesting industry exhibition will be arranged alongside the event! Details will follow!
Welcome to ArtsIT, Interactivity and Game Creation 2016. The ArtsIT series of conferences have been created to provide a platform where researchers and practitioners in the arts and humanities, who have a keen interest in contemporary IT developments, meet with individuals working in the fields of computational technologies and IT who, in their turn, profess to strong ties to the fine arts and the design disciplines in their output. With the extended call including Interactivity and Game Creation, the focus is widened to reflect trends in state-of-the art whereby the art of interactivity and game creation is included to encourage cross-fertilisation between these related fields.
Since its inception in 2009, ArtsIT has become a leading scientific forum for the dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of arts, design and technology. At the ArtsIT, Interactivity and Game Creation 2016 conference we anticipate bringing together leading researchers and practitioners from the creative fields, academia and industry to present their innovative work and discuss all aspects and challenges in a stimulating environment. The event aims to foster trans-disciplinary alliances and co-operation between researchers of IT technologies, artists, designers and industry members and to offer content creators novel tools that expand the means of expression of the traditional fields. With the addition of the themes of Interactivity and Game Creation and even wider and richer array of papers is expected. An exhibition space will be available for delegates, industry and students to showcase works.
The conference presents a valuable opportunity for researchers, artists, designers and industry members both to showcase new, cutting-edge ideas and creative output that will help shape the future of art and technology, interactive design, and game creation, as well as to gain insights into novel innovative technologies and trans-disciplinary activities that are making strong impacts across these disciplines.
The organizing committee, arrangers EAI, CREATE-NET, ICST, and Aalborg University look forward to welcoming delegates to Esbjerg, Denmark for the international ArtsIT, Interactivity and Game Creation event.