EAI ArtsIT 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Computers present us with new ways to both capture and represent visual information. Through their sheer power, they have revolutionized a longstanding dialogue between geometry, the scientific disciplines of visual representation, and the visual arts.
We wait for your contributions to a continuing dialogue on which much remains to be said.
- Assistant Professor, António B. Araújo, Dept. of Sciences and Technology, Aberta University
- Professor, Johann Habakuk Israel, HTW Berlin
- Associate Professor, Giampiero Mele, Faculty of Letters, eCampus University
- Associate Professor, António Oriol Trindade, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Lisbon
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ArtsIT Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15 pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Submission deadline : 31 August
Notification deadline : 15 September
Camera Ready deadline :
10 25 October