List of Accepted Papers published
Download available: Accepted Papers
Camera Ready Extension
The Camera Ready deadline has been extended to December 15th.
Call for Papers
- Interactive Art (innovative interactive installations)
- Augmented Performing Arts (innovative performances and shows enhanced by ICT technologies)
- Multimedia (Integration of different media, such as virtual reality systems, audio, performing arts, etc.)
- New Media Technologies (innovative systems/frameworks/tools for creating augmented artworks and performances, such as tracking sensors, wearable computers, animation techniques, etc.)
- Ethnography studies about the artistic practice finalized to build pattern languages for Human Computer Interaction
Conference proceedings and publications
All submitted contributions will undergo peer review. Reviews will be single blind (i.e., include authorship information with the submitted paper). Accepted papers will be published in Springer's LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL). LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital Library, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus.
Selected papers will appear in the International Journal of Arts & Technology (Inderscience).
Authors with accepted special contributions will be asked to submit an extended version of their paper. A typical length for a long paper is between 20 and 30 pages. Please also note that 20-30 pages unformatted ordinary MS Word text would typically result in a shorter document of 12-20 pages, formatted according to the Springer guidelines.
Paper Submission Deadline:
1 October 2012 15 October 2012
Notification of Acceptance:
10 November 2012 15 November 2012
Camera Ready Deadline:
10 December 2012 15 December 2012
Conference Date: 21-23 March 2013
- Papers should be in English.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the LNICST formatting guidelines (see the paper submission page) and cannot exceed 8 pages in length.
Submit your paper here.