Work-in-Progress papers should be 6 pages in length including. This submission is appropriate for late breaking work and work in progress. Late breaking work is current work that is very new. Work-in-progress is emerging work that has not been fully realised or developed, where empirical data may not yet be available, or that has not yet reached a level of maturity expected for other types of submissions.
Submissions should include the author(s) name and affiliation – in other words, they are not blind. Publication of an accepted paper in the proceedings requires that at least one author of the paper registers for and participates in the conference.
- UPDATE!! The work-in-progress track is still open until: 14 September 2020
- Notification deadline: 21 September 2020
- Camera Ready deadline: 12 October 2020
All registered papers will be submitted for inclusion by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities: